Sherina - Here To Stay

song by sherina munaf
lyric by madhatter z. & sherina munaf

Intro: E B G#m F# (2X)

E F# G#m
Stop shouting and don’t get mad
E F# G#m
Calm down but don’t ever fade
E F# G#m
Don’t you cry don’t lose faith
E F# G#m
You’ve got me so stay calm
C#m B F#
What is wrong it’s allright
C#m B F#
Everything will work out fine
C#m B F#
See the sun coming out
C#m B F#
Take a ride burn your hate

Reff:
E B G#m F#
Don’t give up cause I am here to stay
E B G#m F#
Stay alive we will survive
E B G#m F#
Don’t have fear cause I am here to stay
E B G#m F#
Stay alive we will survive

Reff. (backing vocals),
Instr: E9 F# G#m7 (4X)

C#m B F#
Look at my face one more time
C#m B F#
Look at your face one more time
C#m B F#
Tell me that you care
C#m B F#
Even though this is not the last time...

Back to Reff. (2x)

Komentar

Postingan Populer